To confirm a reservation, we will require a current credit card number or a $50.00 non refundable cash deposit.
- Units will be held until 6.00 pm on the day of the reservation. Guests should advise reception if they intend to arrive after 6.00 pm (Either when making the reservation or before 6.00pm on the day of the reservation). Office hours currently 8.00 am to 9.00 pm.
- Provision will be made for guests arriving later than office hours if notification is provided as detailed above.
- 12 hour notice of cancellation is required, a cancellation fee ( currently $50.00 ) will be charged if notice is not provided during normal periods.
- 24 hour notice of cancellation is required, a cancellation fee ( currently $100.00 ) will be charged if notice is not provided during peak periods.
- If reservations are not required and are not cancelled within the above periods we will invoice the full cost of the reservation.
- Management reserves the right to change the details in this policy at their discretion
- 50% deposit will be required for reservations made during peak periods